NIR: Near InfraRed technology
The NIR module is intended to emit energy in the infrared spectrum to provide topical heating for the purpose of:
- Elevating the tissue temperature for the temporary relief of minor muscle pain and joint pain and stiffness
- The temporary relief of minor joint pain associated with arthritis
- The temporary increase in local circulation where applied, and the relaxation of muscles
- May also help muscle spasms, minor sprains and strains, and minor muscular back pain.
Skin Tightening and body contouring using Near InfraRed technology.
The NIR successfully treats a wide range of areas, including:
- Skin tightening of body, face, and neck;
- Laxity of post-pregnancy abdominal skin;
- Laxity of buttocks and knees;
- Improving skin quality of décolleté.
IPL handpiece, technical features:
- Laser source: Lamp IR 1100÷1800nm
- Tip size: 10x50mm & 10x30mm
- Energy & Fluence: 450J max – 150J/cm2 (10×30 tip) – 90mJ/cm2 (10×50 tip)
Pulse width: 1÷15s
- Skin rejuvenation through the soft tissues coagulation
- Long pulse width for a deep penetration highly effective and powerful cooling
- Advanced Contact Cooling™ technology to protect epidermis during the treatment
- Skin tightening
- Best results in combination with fractional non-ablative Er:Glass laser 1540nm, for a global face and body rejuvenation
Pulse Width (seconds)
Tip Size (nm)